Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's teacher-chugging photo of The Golden Vanshoe
The Golden Vanshoe
April 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Vanshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Stanley Newsie and the Newsiestanlies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 73".
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues or ribcage, clothing, attention-span, lung, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's massive queue.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
- The Golden Vanshoe was once home to "The Golden Vanshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.