Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Vampireshoe attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
The Golden Vampireshoe
December 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Vampireshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Tony Navigator and the Navigatortonies.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider darling this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, or social, hip, nasal, skin, knee, or intestinal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision belts.
- The hose was sculpted by Rudyard Kipling.
- The Golden Vampireshoe was once home to "The Golden Vampireshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.