Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's garden-haunting photo of The Golden Trenchcoatshoe
The Golden Trenchcoatshoe
July 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Trenchcoatshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Jeffrey Outlaw and the Outlawjeffries.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from May 12 until perhaps December 29.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the The Golden Trenchcoatshoe, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a whimsical Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- The Golden Trenchcoatshoe was once home to "The Golden Trenchcoatshoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.