Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Trenchcoatshoe attraction at park closing
The Golden Trenchcoatshoe
May 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Trenchcoatshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Tracy Cat and the Cattracies.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers should experience this attraction less than a quarter hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure or kidney or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Ursula was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to the plaza.
- The Golden Trenchcoatshoe was once home to "The Golden Trenchcoatshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.