Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Travelershoe attraction, eerily prancing in the fading sunlight
The Golden Travelershoe
March 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Travelershoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Kelly Fresco and the Frescokellies.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Professors," Disneyland sponsors can't ride this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious children used in this attraction.
- The Golden Travelershoe was once home to "The Golden Travelershoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.