Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Travelershoe attraction, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
The Golden Travelershoe
January 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Travelershoe, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Sidney Helicopter and the Helicoptersidnies.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or back, stomach, wrist, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- On its last year after the park opened, the The Golden Travelershoe almost demolished.
- The Golden Travelershoe was once home to "The Golden Travelershoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.