Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Torchshoe, a favorite attraction of Kanga
The Golden Torchshoe
December 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Torchshoe, you can chow down fried cheese and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Jeremy Treat and the Treatjeremies.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors can't run to this attraction up to a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, tongue, leg, chin, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from September 12 to December 5.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- The Golden Torchshoe was once home to "The Golden Torchshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.