Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Golden Tikishoe, a favorite ride of Herbie
The Golden Tikishoe
August 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Tikishoe, you can buy down-home grease and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Leroy Pterodactyl and the Pterodactylleroies.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this ride.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Mickey Rooney fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young chickens.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D ride, viewers are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- In 1982, this ride was rethemed to add additional characters that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- The Golden Tikishoe was once home to "The Golden Tikishoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.