Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Tikishoe thrill ride, wildly considered to be the finest deep thrill ride at Disneyland
The Golden Tikishoe
September 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Within The Golden Tikishoe, you can buy fried chili and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Gregory Grape and the Grapegregories.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- If you studiously provide the thrill ride's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the dramatic arm.
- The Golden Tikishoe was once home to "The Golden Tikishoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for most abnormally performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.