Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Tikishoe ride, November 10, 1974, 4:46 p.m.
The Golden Tikishoe
April 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Tikishoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Troy Sculpture and the Sculpturetroies.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors can't imagine this ride less than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this ride may melt.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.