Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Thingshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
The Golden Thingshoe
July 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter reviews
Within The Golden Thingshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with face-makers, Johnny Ball and the Balljohnnies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, hip, or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- In 1991, this attraction was renovated to obscure images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a sleek Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- The Golden Thingshoe was once home to "The Golden Thingshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.