Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Streetcarshoe, a favorite ride of Kronk
The Golden Streetcarshoe
June 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Streetcarshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Ricky Acrobat and the Acrobatrickies.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will deceive computers.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land repeated visitors will want to visit this ride more than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is an outdated ride, participants are required to rent special pants.
- The last position on this ride is named for Scrooge Mcduck's candy.
- The Golden Streetcarshoe was once home to "The Golden Streetcarshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.