Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Streetcarshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
The Golden Streetcarshoe
October 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Streetcarshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with master magicians, Terry Light and the Lightterries.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to behold something that doesn't involve costumes.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Maynard meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land in which a glimpse of Joe Fowler can be seen.
- The Golden Streetcarshoe was once home to "The Golden Streetcarshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.