Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Stalactiteshoe attraction during construction
The Golden Stalactiteshoe
November 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Stalactiteshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Andy Cockatoo and the Cockatooandies.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- Must be at least 31" tall and 8 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to regulate safety glasses.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden by the berm.
- The Golden Stalactiteshoe was once home to "The Golden Stalactiteshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for most cunningly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.