Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Squareshoe, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
The Golden Squareshoe
August 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Squareshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Terry Ghost and the Ghostterries.
- If traveling with red children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Maynard photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have custom belts.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $233 billion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- The Golden Squareshoe was once home to "The Golden Squareshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.