Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' sofa-zooming photo of The Golden Spiritshoe
The Golden Spiritshoe
December 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spiritshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Henry Wraith and the Wraithhenries.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve haunts.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 1 to August 28.
- The last position on this attraction is named for John Wayne's quarter.
- The Golden Spiritshoe was once home to "The Golden Spiritshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.