Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spineshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Spineshoe
May 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spineshoe, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Henry Fool and the Foolhenries.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Spineshoe "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 13 until something like August 14.
- The reference to ponies is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for an united Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Spineshoe was once home to "The Golden Spineshoe Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for most dashingly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.