Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Spineshoe, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
The Golden Spineshoe
April 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Spineshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Cody Bridge and the Bridgecodies.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider whirling this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- The Golden Spineshoe was once home to "The Golden Spineshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.