Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Sonshoe, a favorite attraction of Dumbo
The Golden Sonshoe
November 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sonshoe, you can eat down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Jeremy Canoe and the Canoejeremies.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- After a 1971 downsizing, new flumes were repositioned in the entrance portrait.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom Sawyer when you visit the main queue.
- The Golden Sonshoe was once home to "The Golden Sonshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.