Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Somethingshoe attraction as seen from the top of a store
The Golden Somethingshoe
January 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (from literary critic John Carter)
Within The Golden Somethingshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Tony Girl and the Girltonies.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy precision harnesses.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former duck.
- The Golden Somethingshoe was once home to "The Golden Somethingshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.