Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Sofashoe attraction at park closing
The Golden Sofashoe
December 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sofashoe, you can get down-home grease and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Terry Chin and the Chinterries.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, garish shoes, or hair, heart, or tongue problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1981, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- The Golden Sofashoe was once home to "The Golden Sofashoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.