Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Sofashoe attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
The Golden Sofashoe
October 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sofashoe, you can eat french friend pickles and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Casey Badge and the Badgecasies.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the The Golden Sofashoe, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- The Golden Sofashoe was once home to "The Golden Sofashoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.