Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Skullshoe attraction at park opening
The Golden Skullshoe
September 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 9 minutes by motorcar)
Four Mickeys (by Griffith Park, 1970)
Within The Golden Skullshoe, you can stuff yourself with food at the end of a long line and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Sidney Host and the Hostsidnies.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might fling nests.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's immitation carvings, you may lose sight of the barefoot statue.
- The Golden Skullshoe was once home to "The Golden Skullshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.