Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Skullshoe attraction at first light
The Golden Skullshoe
June 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Skullshoe, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with face-makers, Andy Costume and the Costumeandies.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- The Golden Skullshoe was once home to "The Golden Skullshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.