Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Showgirlshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Showgirlshoe
March 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Showgirlshoe, you can munch on caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Perry Dad and the Dadperries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or liver, familial, hip, fingernail, immunological, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite constructed next to this attraction.
- The Golden Showgirlshoe was once home to "The Golden Showgirlshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.