Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Showgirlshoe attraction as seen from the top of an inn
The Golden Showgirlshoe
October 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Showgirlshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Henry Candy and the Candyhenries.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Bomb Voyage interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy special glasses.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- The Golden Showgirlshoe was once home to "The Golden Showgirlshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.