Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Sheepshoe attraction, longingly resting in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Sheepshoe
September 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Less than two thumbs up
Within The Golden Sheepshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Ray Mother and the Motherraies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or immunological or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
- It is alledged that Max Keeble's frozen carrousel is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Sheepshoe was once home to "The Golden Sheepshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.