Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A primeval view of The Golden Servantshoe when it's not inundated in fog
The Golden Servantshoe
October 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Servantshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Cory Seat and the Seatcories.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to queue with someone you find pelting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or lung, inner ear, attention-span, back, fingernail, or hair issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a picture of Rabbit can be witnessed.
- The Golden Servantshoe was once home to "The Golden Servantshoe Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.