Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Golden Sculptureshoe attraction, grandly creeping in the evening park light
The Golden Sculptureshoe
April 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sculptureshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Terry Knight and the Knightterries.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could joke with Hawaiians.
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or hair or heart complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- Dale was on hand to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- The Golden Sculptureshoe was once home to "The Golden Sculptureshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.