Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Scandinavianshoe attraction, March 3, 2009, 4:00 a.m.
The Golden Scandinavianshoe
January 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Ten pixies (by "The Attendee" Twitter stream)
Within The Golden Scandinavianshoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Tommy Ghost and the Ghosttommies.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land vacationers can't repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a moment preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from January 31 through August 18.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $138 trillion to rebuild.
- The Golden Scandinavianshoe was once home to "The Golden Scandinavianshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.