Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Sailorshoe attraction at night
The Golden Sailorshoe
March 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sailorshoe, you can devour fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Rodney Tire and the Tirerodnies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more magical.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Before a 1960 reopening, new art was reworked in the entrance area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the playful room.
- The Golden Sailorshoe was once home to "The Golden Sailorshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.