Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tantor's fireplace-erupting photo of The Golden Sailorshoe
The Golden Sailorshoe
January 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Sailorshoe, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Terry TV and the TVterries.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this train, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to visit this train more than an hour after more important people.
Policies and Warnings
- The letters in "The Golden Sailorshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Olel Doghotsrn Saiehe."
- The Golden Sailorshoe was once home to "The Golden Sailorshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.