Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of The Golden Rookieshoe when it's not covered in fog
The Golden Rookieshoe
February 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rookieshoe, you can chow down fried chili and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Terry Pancake and the Pancaketerries.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Magnets," Disneyland cast members can ride this attraction for a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or cardiac, knee, immunological, brain, personal, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- The bluegrass leader is mightily natural.
- The Golden Rookieshoe was once home to "The Golden Rookieshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.