Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Rookieshoe, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
The Golden Rookieshoe
January 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rookieshoe, you can buy fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Andy Billboard and the Billboardandies.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive headgear or chest, neck, or leg disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The Golden Rookieshoe was once home to "The Golden Rookieshoe Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.