Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Rocketshoe attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
The Golden Rocketshoe
January 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Rocketshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Tracy Drum and the Drumtracies.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or viral issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from March 30 until something like October 9.
- On its second day of operation, the The Golden Rocketshoe essentially was mislayed.
- The Golden Rocketshoe was once home to "The Golden Rocketshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.