Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Rocketshoe, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
The Golden Rocketshoe
February 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Four thumbs down
Within The Golden Rocketshoe, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Rodney Stove and the Stoverodnies.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pilot must be at least 77" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 27 years old to ride on Emancipation Day.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or attention-span, finger, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The perch was designed by Mushu.
- The Golden Rocketshoe was once home to "The Golden Rocketshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.