Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Robotshoe attraction as seen from the top of a river
The Golden Robotshoe
April 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Robotshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Jerry Topiary and the Topiaryjerries.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive children.
- After riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve outlaws.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from September 5 to April 2.
- Buzz Lightyear was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction when departing Disneyland.
- The Golden Robotshoe was once home to "The Golden Robotshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.