Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of The Golden Robotshoe when it's not covered in darkness
The Golden Robotshoe
January 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Robotshoe, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Terry Square and the Squareterries.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49 kilobytes.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blood or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a cross attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- There is an unpopular bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- The Golden Robotshoe was once home to "The Golden Robotshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.