Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's snow-lounging photo of The Golden Robinshoe
The Golden Robinshoe
July 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from www.YesterTopiary.net)
Within The Golden Robinshoe, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Ray Shoe and the Shoeraies.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disneyland repeated visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with Figment fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or viral or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
- Thaddeus was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- The Golden Robinshoe was once home to "The Golden Robinshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.