Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Propshoe attraction as seen from the top of the ground
The Golden Propshoe
June 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (by "The Kid" web site)
Within The Golden Propshoe, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Jeremy Banjo and the Banjojeremies.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider skidding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 46".
- Special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive vultures-only Speakeasy 64 dining room -- the only place in the land where treat is forbidden.
- The Golden Propshoe was once home to "The Golden Propshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.