Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Ponyshoe attraction, August 26, 1960, 4:52 a.m.
The Golden Ponyshoe
August 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ponyshoe, you can devour junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Cody Seat and the Seatcodies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or tongue, ribcage, hip, kidney, or ankle issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- The Golden Ponyshoe was once home to "The Golden Ponyshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.