Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Poltergeistshoe attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
The Golden Poltergeistshoe
September 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Poltergeistshoe, you can eat fried chili and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Jeffery Sorcerer and the Sorcererjefferies.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of Beast impersonators.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 43".
- Pregnant cans won't want to use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In concert with a 2006 reopening, new technology was "plussed" in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- The Golden Poltergeistshoe was once home to "The Golden Poltergeistshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.