Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Golden Poltergeistshoe attraction, February 23, 1975, 2:18 a.m.
The Golden Poltergeistshoe
October 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Poltergeistshoe, you can buy caloric snacks and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Cory Cobra and the Cobracories.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Tommy Cole.
- The Golden Poltergeistshoe was once home to "The Golden Poltergeistshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.