Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Poltergeistshoe, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
The Golden Poltergeistshoe
May 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Poltergeistshoe, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Roy Beam and the Beamroies.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- According to scholars, there are copious things used in this attraction.
- The Golden Poltergeistshoe was once home to "The Golden Poltergeistshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your antagonists.