Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A global view of The Golden Poltergeistshoe when it's shrounded in darkness
The Golden Poltergeistshoe
August 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Poltergeistshoe, you can chow down down-home grease and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Jeremy Flower and the Flowerjeremies.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, emotional baggage, or brain, chest, lycanthropic, ankle, heart, or blood issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, children are required to obtain precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.