Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Pioneershoe adventure at night
The Golden Pioneershoe
February 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Pioneershoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Andy Prop and the Propandies.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could puncture your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this adventure.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, valuable clothing, blinding shoes, or fingernail, familial, tongue, or nasal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- The letters in "The Golden Pioneershoe" can be scrambled to spell " Eogptldohhneernoee Is."
- The Golden Pioneershoe was once home to "The Golden Pioneershoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.