Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Pearshoe, a favorite attraction of Figment
The Golden Pearshoe
March 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Pearshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with string quartet, Timothy God and the Godtimothies.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to forget about this attraction up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 44".
- This attraction closes at random.
- The excellent bagpipe is the last one remaining from the sign grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Golden Pearshoe was once home to "The Golden Pearshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.