Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's ship-lounging photo of The Golden Patentshoe
The Golden Patentshoe
January 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Patentshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Andy Rail and the Railandies.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Maximum IQ 105.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, moral objections, undiagnosed allergies, emotional baggage, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- In 1958, this attraction was rethemed to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- The Golden Patentshoe was once home to "The Golden Patentshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.