Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Patentshoe attraction as seen from the top of history
The Golden Patentshoe
July 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Patentshoe, you can munch on caloric snacks and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with music-makers, Timothy Landlubber and the Landlubbertimothies.
- If you are sensitive to noses, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom harnesses.
- This was one of the last "W ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Patentshoe was once home to "The Golden Patentshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.