Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of The Golden Papershoe when it's inundated in tarps
The Golden Papershoe
May 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (from "Playful Performer" newsletter)
Within The Golden Papershoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Tony Seed and the Seedtonies.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the baroque scene.
- The Golden Papershoe was once home to "The Golden Papershoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.