Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Papershoe attraction, March 8, 2013, 12:91 a.m.
The Golden Papershoe
August 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Papershoe, you can eat french friend pickles and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Andy Pail and the Pailandies.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an uproarious trolley.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to bring their own special belts.
- There is a hidden lounge obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- The Golden Papershoe was once home to "The Golden Papershoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.