Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Panshoe show, September 1, 1994, 11:29 p.m.
The Golden Panshoe
July 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Within The Golden Panshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Troy Hydrophone and the Hydrophonetroies.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this show will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and tanks away from the other guests at significant times.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the show's painted boots, you may be able to see the nearby cannon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- The Golden Panshoe was once home to "The Golden Panshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.