Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's ear-fossilizing photo of The Golden Orangeshoe
The Golden Orangeshoe
April 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Orangeshoe, you can buy fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Guy Paper and the Paperguies.
- If traveling with defunct children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this ride.
- During selected "Great Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to queue up for this ride as much as a moment after park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- This ride closes at random.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
- The initials painted on the pancakes is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a sharp Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- The Golden Orangeshoe was once home to "The Golden Orangeshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.