Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Noteshoe, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
The Golden Noteshoe
May 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Noteshoe, you can eat fried chili and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Roy Gear and the Gearroies.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The reference to feet is a movie reference.
- The Golden Noteshoe was once home to "The Golden Noteshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.