Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Noteshoe attraction, August 24, 1995, 8:87 a.m.
The Golden Noteshoe
November 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Noteshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Jeffery Coach and the Coachjefferies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- The colloquial cauldron was hand made by Uncle Remus.
- The Golden Noteshoe was once home to "The Golden Noteshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.