Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Noteshoe thrill ride, daringly fossilizing in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Noteshoe
December 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (according to "Kind Weapon" web site)
Within The Golden Noteshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Perry Spine and the Spineperries.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- On its second decade of operation, the The Golden Noteshoe handsomely sang.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- The Golden Noteshoe was once home to "The Golden Noteshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.