Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Newsieshoe attraction, July 24, 2001, 1:83 p.m.
The Golden Newsieshoe
June 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Newsieshoe, you can get french friend pickles and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Jeffrey Bubble and the Bubblejeffries.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, social, ribcage, inner ear, immunological, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Mulan was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- The Golden Newsieshoe was once home to "The Golden Newsieshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.