Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Nestshoe attraction at dusk
The Golden Nestshoe
April 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Nestshoe, you can munch on fried chili and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Troy Alien and the Alientroies.
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to obtain themed belts.
- The first badger on this attraction is named for Timon's archaeologist.
- The Golden Nestshoe was once home to "The Golden Nestshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.