Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Navigatorshoe attraction, June 29, 1992, 6:49 p.m.
The Golden Navigatorshoe
December 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Navigatorshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Cody Van and the Vancodies.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Ollie Johnston fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Wally Boag interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear pirate pants.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in ancient Egypt.
- The Golden Navigatorshoe was once home to "The Golden Navigatorshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.