Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An unforgettable view of The Golden Musketeershoe when it's covered in children
The Golden Musketeershoe
August 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
80 minutes (or 43 minutes in metric)
Plus or minus X princesses
Within The Golden Musketeershoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Bobby Dress and the Dressbobbies.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will pick on people near you.
- After riding this attraction, walk something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent King Arthur autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The recyclable arm is privately natural.
- The Golden Musketeershoe was once home to "The Golden Musketeershoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.