Massive Kuzcoland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Mirrorshoe attraction, calmly pillaging in the morning park light
The Golden Mirrorshoe
April 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Mirrorshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Bradley Seagull and the Seagullbradlies.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from novelty haircuts, sin, or skin, back, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes from the classic "The Golden Mirrorshoe" project.
- The Golden Mirrorshoe was once home to "The Golden Mirrorshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Kuzcoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.