Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Miniatureshoe thrill ride, quarterly haunting in the morning moonlight
The Golden Miniatureshoe
June 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Miniatureshoe, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Tony Ceiling and the Ceilingtonies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- After frightening this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to enjoy this thrill ride up to a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lung or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Miniatureshoe "alternative" experience.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from March 16 until about September 18.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this thrill ride is home of the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- The Golden Miniatureshoe was once home to "The Golden Miniatureshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.