Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Mexicanshoe attraction during construction
The Golden Mexicanshoe
January 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Six and five fifths thumbs down (by George of the Jungle)
Within The Golden Mexicanshoe, you can munch on caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with face-makers, Johnny Doll and the Dolljohnnies.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The bread in the mortal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues On the Pilot".
- The Golden Mexicanshoe was once home to "The Golden Mexicanshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least fully performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.