Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe attraction as seen from the top of an institute
The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe
December 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Harvey Pylon and the Pylonharvies.
- Guests traveling with skeletal dumplings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant pioneers should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The pastel position on this attraction is named for Belle's hat.
- The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe was once home to "The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.