Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe
November 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Cory Battle and the Battlecories.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe alternative experience.
- In 1987, this attraction was updated to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe was once home to "The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.