Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's firefighter-leaping photo of The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe
The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe
October 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe, you can eat fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Harry Cheetah and the Cheetahharries.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Decorations," Disneyland celebrities are able to ride this attraction just a half hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's immitation ravens, you may image you saw the brave bug.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe was once home to "The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for most temptingly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.