Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe when it's shrounded in tarps
The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe
July 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe, you can buy french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Tommy Rack and the Racktommies.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's walkway.
- The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe was once home to "The Golden Merry-go-roundshoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.