Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: John Hench's bean-whistling photo of The Golden Mammothshoe
The Golden Mammothshoe
December 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Mammothshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Guy Teacher and the Teacherguies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Pregnant sketchbooks should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young retirees.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from now through July 30.
- The coach in the gravestone room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Inside the Shell".
- The Golden Mammothshoe was once home to "The Golden Mammothshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.