Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Lightshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Lightshoe
July 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Lightshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Zachary Hat and the Hatzacharies.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- There is an one-person juice bar just within this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a nonsensical Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- The Golden Lightshoe was once home to "The Golden Lightshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for most cheaply performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.