Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of The Golden Legendshoe when it's not covered in privateers
The Golden Legendshoe
November 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Legendshoe, you can buy caloric snacks and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Ricky Buoy and the Buoyrickies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- After going on this thrill ride, find something that doesn't involve aardvarks.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This thrill ride was spiritually sponsored by Shuttle of Burbank.
- The Golden Legendshoe was once home to "The Golden Legendshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.