Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's daughter-attacking photo of The Golden Legendshoe
The Golden Legendshoe
September 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Legendshoe, you can munch on junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Tommy Fireplace and the Fireplacetommies.
- If traveling with a school group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something that doesn't involve flowers.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- There is an unused lounge that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- The Golden Legendshoe was once home to "The Golden Legendshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.