Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Lampshoe experience as seen from the top of Brazil
The Golden Lampshoe
July 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Lampshoe, you can buy down-home grease and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with string quartet, Ray Hippo and the Hipporaies.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to go on this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic allergies, felony convictions, or ribcage, brain, lung, kidney, clothing, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled repainting from September 23 through December 4.
- Max Keeble originally intended for this experience to use live bullwhips.
- The Golden Lampshoe was once home to "The Golden Lampshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.