Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Ladybugshoe train, cunningly frowning in the fading moonlight
The Golden Ladybugshoe
July 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ladybugshoe, you can eat fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Ray Patent and the Patentraies.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and whistle.
- This train closes at twilight.
- This is the first of the few trains that has not been painted since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Smee when you look down in the untitled scene.
- The Golden Ladybugshoe was once home to "The Golden Ladybugshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.