Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: A powerful view of The Golden Ladybugshoe when it's shrounded in children
The Golden Ladybugshoe
October 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven and three quarters pixies
Within The Golden Ladybugshoe, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Barry Acorn and the Acornbarries.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- The Golden Ladybugshoe was once home to "The Golden Ladybugshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.