Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Juiceshoe ride, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
The Golden Juiceshoe
January 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Juiceshoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Tony Imagineer and the Imagineertonies.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might pick on you.
- After amusing this ride, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- During any rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.