Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Juiceshoe, a favorite ride of Bobby Burgess
The Golden Juiceshoe
February 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Within The Golden Juiceshoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Jeffrey Piano and the Pianojeffries.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- During selected "Magic Mortals," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to visualize this ride more than a moment after its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 28 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.